Position: General Labour
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Must examine situations in light of the principles of the Code of Ethics.
• Transport merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse and production areas.
• Record the material amount or count received and circulated.
• Maintain industry vehicles and material handling equipment in safe and good working condition.
• Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Drive industrial vehicles to transfer materials.
• Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
• Operate manual material handling equipment such as hand jacks and wheeled carts safely.
• Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
• Lift and carry merchandises as needed.
• Assist in waste disposal and recycling activities.
• Inspect merchandise upon delivery to identify any damages.
• Load and unload merchandise to and from trailers.
• Perform routine facility inspection including electrical and mechanical maintenances.
• Mange house keeping activities when requested.
• Collect and dispose garbage and operate trash compactor.
• Having awareness of safety and health issues.
• Being able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Being physically fit.
• Having practical skills.
• Being able to work at heights.
• Having knowledge of materials and building methods.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having good interpersonal abilities.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to use computerised equipment.
• Demonstrate professionalism
• Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Accountability and dependability
• Excellent hand, eye and foot coordination
• Accomplish goals in a team environment
• Attention to detail · Excellent sense of balance.
• High energy, and ability to manage stress
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !