Position: General Labour
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• To assist with storage, lifting, fetching supplies, unload and check deliveries
• To assist in identifying hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair; to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices and health and safety
• To report to and liaise with the appointed-in-charge and other co-workers and performing jobs as and when they are required in accordance with contract/agreed requirements and within agreed time limits
• To work using your own initiative within agreed roles
• To ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety
• To maintain accurate worksheets and records/documentation associated with your work
• To immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers, or which you think may affect health and safety, to the Employer
• To meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
• To contribute towards the smooth running of the team.
• To adhere to all organisation policies and procedures, including those relating to hygiene, respect for others – to be flexible and willing to work as part of a team
• To be friendly and approachable
• Good attention to detail
• To demonstrate good time management and project management skills and complete tasks within time allocated
• A full Class 2 driving license for a commercial vehicle
• General labouring work including carpentry duties, area preparation and clearance, and maintaining general area tidiness – assisting in maintaining area of responsibility for security
• From time to time you may be expected to be part of special tasks as are reasonably required of your job role .
• You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Employer. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
• To drive a vehicle furnished by the Employer over a designated route or routes established by the Employer
• Transportation of the Company’s employees to and from their workplace
• To use the Company’s vehicle for work related purposes and jobs that have been assigned to the Driver only
• The organisation and delivery of documents and merchandise to various branches and locations
• Attests to comply with road laws and traffic rules of Brunei Darussalam
• To be responsible for summons for unlawful parking, speeding or using the Company’s vehicle without abiding the road laws of Brunei Darussalam. The company’s vehicle is not for personal use, public transport and unlawful purposes
• To drive the Company vehicle with care and take full responsibility of the company vehicle to be in proper condition, such as ensuring sufficient petrol is present within the vehicle and it is in a serviceable condition
• To inform and notify the Management if not able to attend work due to sick leave, absence or any kind of leave before 7. 30am, if the Driver’s vehicle breaks down, the Company will provide transportation from and to the Driver’s residence.
• During standby, the General Labourer has to help to clean and wash the filter for the air-conditioner for the office and as well as to clean and move things in the office
• And during standby, please to be awaited in the office or in Rimba shop until further instruction will be given.
• The General Labourer has to be responsible to wash the Company Car inside internally and externally.
• The General Labourer also has to do miscellaneous things such as cash bank in, purchase things for the Management and etc.
• There will be no smoking allowed in the car.
- Free Air Ticket from Country’s Capital to Brunei
- Free Air Ticket from Brunei to Country’s Capital after every contract completion
- Medical attention provided
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation to and from work
- Employee Insurance provided
- Paid Overtime Rewards
- Paid Holidays
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !