Position: General Maintenance
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Any qualification related to Maintenance/Engineering will be preferred.
• At least 1 - year experience in Maintenance/Engineering is an advantage.
• Have the skills of repairing the mechanical systems or any manual repairs include fix locks, replace windows etc (if necessary).
• Have the knowledge of Health and Safety standards.
• Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standard.
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.
• Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
• Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
• Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc. ).
• Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
• Conduct general upkeep procedures (e. g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc. ).
• Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Free Meal
Closing date: 25/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !