Position: General Maintenance
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Maintenance tasks as per Standard Operating Procedure.
• Maintaining all Electrical such as: (Lighting, Wiring, DB Board, Astro Channel and Air-Conditioning Unit), Plumbing Carpentry, Painting and Mechanical equipment inside and outside hotel premises is all in order.
• Daily, weekly and monthly checking for all defect and maintenance side such as (stair case, lighting, emergency light and fire hose reel)
• Purchasing order for thing needed for maintenance side.
• Maintain a positive attitude, enthusiastic and professionalism in all situations
• Attending contractor servicing
• Attend all complain related to maintenance
• Attend Emergency Call 24/7
• Cleaning Fresh Water Tank every 6 months
• Make sure all exit area is clear from any abstraction
• Make sure all fire equipment, fire alarm panel is working and fire extinguisher is properly service and updated.
• Make sure to have a list of all servicing of contractor.
• Make sure to have all the list for thing used and thing receive in maintenance side.
• To assist the Supervisor in the daily maintenance of machinery/facilities.
• To carry out preventive maintenance work as schedule.
• To do troubleshooting for machinery.
• Updating all machine files according to schedule.
• To comply with safe working practices as far as maintenance work is concerned.
• To carry out other job assigned from time to time.
• Read, understand, improve and follow the SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures)
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !