Position: General Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Must be able to speak and write Chinese Characters.
2) Able to Create Various Menu (Local & Chinese Halal Menu)
The Canteen Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and professional operation of Pulau Muara Besar Canteen
This includes the following job requirements:
• Providing high quality, healthy food to our customers in a professional manner. Customers are Field Operators.
• Working with the Canteen Committee to ensure the canteen operates profitably.
• Ensuring that all staff and volunteers comply with all relevant policies and procedures as outlined by the Canteen Committee.
• Helping students to improve their life skills, especially in a safe environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position have the following responsibilities and duties:
• Management of canteen staff
• Canteen operation.
• Effective communication.
• Management of manuals, policies, and procedures.
• Liaison with Canteen Committee
• Financial management and record-keeping
• Stock management.
• Ensuring canteen security.
• Planning Special Events.
• Miscellaneous duties.
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !