Position: General Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Restaurant Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
• Managing restaurant staff´s work schedules.
• Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
• Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
• Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
• Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
• Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
• Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
• Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Restaurant Supervisor Requirements:
• High school diploma .
• Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or Hospitality is advantageous.
• Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• Strong management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Food, Accommodation
Closing date: 07/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !