Position: Geophysicist (Geophysical Project Leader)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The Imaging Geophysicist (Geophysical Project Leader) is autonomous and independent on completing complex processing projects while understand deeply technical/technology used in process.
• Responsible for the execution of the whole project on which he/she is working on and for the tasks he/she is delegating to staff assigned to the project that he/she coordinates.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the execution of the project (testing, production, quality control, client, internal reporting, report and final products), deadlines, as well as human and technical resources management.
• Identify geophysical problems and clients’ processing objectives, provide technical solutions for geophysical problem independently.
• Responsible for data quality deliver to clients.
• Coordinate work of junior team members and ensures the completion of their tasks
• Provides suggestions and involve in the testing of technology development process, including initiating projects, evaluating prototypes, testing, and taking delivery of the final result
• Main Client Contact for project.
• Conduct regular communication with clients regarding current projects, which include technical discussion and solutions.
Required Education & Experience:
• Master or higher in Geosciences, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or other analytical discipline.
• Typically has more than 8 years of related work experience.
• Possesses an advanced understanding of available software, tools, and technique and provides suggestions for improvements
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 32 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 6, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 11/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !