Computer / IT Services
Why you should have a Website.
1. Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed — which is fine because websites never sleep! A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock — even weekends and holidays!
2. Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage — especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
3. “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Your business should be at their fingertips.
4. Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
5. Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1. 07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
6. Do you know more than 1 billion People?Worldwide Internet usage is well over more than one billion.
7. Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
8. Websites Are Not Just Local – They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services around the world, if you so choose us.
• new website is an opportunity to clarify your message and create clear call to action for your prospects
• new, professional look of your website makes the organization more trustworthy and that leads to better conversion rates
• redesign is also a good opportunity to think about mobile version of you website (think Responsive Web Design)
Professional Web Design Services
We are a small business web design company striving to create just the right website for each client. We can help you have the website that will not only look great, but meet the needs of both you and your target audience. We´ve been in business for 2 years, and our clients know they can trust us for quality work and excellent support. Your goals are important to us, and we work with you to create the perfect design for every need.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7.
http://www. zobicreation. com