Position: Global Compliance & Reporting Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Our Asia Pacific Tax Center (“APTC”) operates as a team of highly experienced tax professionals from across Asia Pacific who focus on delivering efficient and effective resources to companies in the region.
The APTC forms part of the Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) which is tasked with the sales, implementation, governance and delivery of multi-country compliance service.
Our goal is to improve quality, manage risk, create efficiency and drive value. Our market leading approach combines standard and efficient processes, highly effective tools and an extensive network of local tax and accounting professionals, in more than 140 countries.
Our clients benefit from an integrated, consistent, and flexible quality service to address direct and indirect tax compliance, statutory accounting and financial reporting, and tax accounting.
• As part of our regional Global Services team across Asia Pacific you will be working with colleagues in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Korea and teaming with our Global Talent Hub (GTH) in Manila.
• You’ll look after service delivery, co-ordination, issue resolution and contract management of large scale projects across the Asia Pacific region.
• You will need to manage and coordinate the delivery of tax, accounting and other reporting services by EY teams in the region.
Your key responsibilities
• You´ll work hand in hand with our tax and accounting professionals to help manage our clients’ compliance and reporting needs
• Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships both internally and externally with clients to help ensure that the services delivered to clients by our offices are of the highest standards and are done on time
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements, monitor progress and deliverables, put in place the necessary standardized accounting processes, supervise the delivery of the accounting and management reporting services by the Global Talent Hub and country tams, anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate and drive performance-improvement solutions
• Support the team in marketing and business development initiatives to grow our GCR client base in the region
• Help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counselling junior team members to help them develop professional and personally
• Support GCR proposals by providing assistance on fee gathering for corporate income tax, indirect tax, statutory accounts preparation, and bookkeeping
Skills and attributes for success :
• Excellent analytical, management and leadership skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
• Good advisory and writing skills
• Proven experience in managing people and multiple projects, as well as being deadline-driven
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable to work across borders with a wide network of people
• Coordination and prioritisation, resourceful and analytical, independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
• Numerate and detail oriented and working with large amount of data
• Ability to understand processes and technology
• To qualify for the role you must have
• A Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have :
• Experience and knowledge of management reporting processes, statutory compliance, financial reporting and ERP systems
• At least 5 years in a similar role
What we look for :
• Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
• An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !