Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Prepares work to be accomlished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regrading arrangerment, size, type and style, and related aestheticconcepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similiar equipment;
- purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
- following manufacturer´s instruction;
- trobleshooting malfunctions;
- calling for repairs;
- maintaining equipment inventories;
- evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops;
- reviewing professional publications;
- participating in professional sociesties.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !