Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
BenchLab believes there are two types of people:
The Skilled and The Curious.
The Skilled wants to teach part-time but don´t have the avenue to do so.
The Curious wants to learn something new on weekends but don´t know where to start. BenchLab, which is the first of its kind in Brunei, aims to resolve this need by creating a platform for The Skilled to teach The Curious.
As a startup, BenchLab requires team members who are not only passionate in bringing changes to the way weekends are spent in Brunei, but it also requires team members who are trustworthy, hardworking and are ready to go through a steep learning curve.
Although our available postings do not necessarily require previous work experiences, we are looking for individuals who can impress us with the following skills:
1. SALES/ MARKETING/ CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and comfortable with meeting new people to speak about BenchLab´s services.
2. MARKETING/ DIGITAL CONTENT CREATION:
• Creative writing skills and graphic designing skills for BenchLab´s website and social media platforms.
• If you have basic Adobe Photoshop skills and are willing to be trained, you may also apply.
• Those who can demonstrate creativity and ability to create promotional Ads as well as are Instagram-savvy will be given priority.
• BenchLab´s workshops are on Saturdays and Sundays and are located in various locations within Brunei-Muara District.
• Therefore, we prefer those who have driving licenses and own transportation as well as willingness to work on weekends at our fun workshops.
• Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
1. Working hours are flexible. However, you are required to be present at BenchLab´s weekend workshops.
2. Opportunity to be part of BenchLab´s weekend workshops where you can learn new skills.
3. Training opportunities in Sales and Marketing.
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 09/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !