Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our management needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of products, including websites, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our digital and sales team.
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Liaising with finance teams and sales teams to determine their requirements and budget.
3. Managing digital & sales department proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
4. Working with colleagues, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
5. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
6. Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
7. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
9. Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
1. 3-5 years working experience in related field
2. Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software (In-Design Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Flash etc. )
4. Exceptional creativity and innovation
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills
6. Accuracy and attention to detail
7. Work simultaneously on 5+ Projects based on clients workload
8. An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
9. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
10. Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines Local Applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to those who can start work immediately.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP SCP Payment Staff Discount Commission Medical Claim Annual Leave Entitlement Salary Increment
Closing date: 02/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !