Lot 73, Jalan Sungai, Jln Sungai, Kuala Belait
Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
2) Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms. Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
3) Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
4) Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
5) Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
6) Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
7) Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
8) Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
9) Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers. Manages social media communications.
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 03/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !