Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
- experience 2 - 3 years
- fixable working hours if needed
- can handle more then 1 work
- able to complete the assignment given within dateline given
1. Design artwork for advertisement and publications on all Social Media; follow up on the placement of advertisement and publications.
2. Design artwork for all promotional leaflets, banners, stickers. Liaise with Publishers and ensuring that the printed materials are available before dateline.
3. Full participation to all marketing related events, showcase, functions and ensure these events or functions are well-organized. Attend to any customer inquiries related to these events and ensure customer satisfactory achieved.
4. To prepare all necessary Sales Kit (Printing materials, Illustration, booklet, PowerPoint Slides etc) for new product launching, monitoring staff product training including SOP knowledge, hand-on and selling skills.
5. Follow up with Publishers on all promotional leaflet, banner, stickers, ensuring that the materials are available before dateline.
6. To report directly and assist General Manager whenever required.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Allowance will be given
Closing date: 11/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !