Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Determine the message the design should portray. Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
• Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
• Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
• Present the design to Managing Director.
• Work with a wide range of media and use of graphic design software.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Part Time
Benefit: Salary increment after 3 months probation upon assessing the work performance.
Closing date: 28/11/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !