Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, photoshop and illustrator to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
• They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
• Meet with clients or the director to determine the scope of a project
• Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout
• Present the design to clients or the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Must be skillful in illustrator
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !