Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Minimum Diploma/Experience in Computer Science / Digital Media or related fields.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor´s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Communication/Media/Graphic Design/Mass Communication/Multimedia or equivalent.
• Responsible to create a series of graphic artwork for online channels (Social media post, website artwork and more) and office channels (Company profile, broucher, flyer, banner and more).
• Has creative and technical skills especially in Software like Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Those with relevant experiences in Design would be advantageous
• Graphic design knowledge in Illustrator or Photoshop is a MUST
• Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Skilled in publishing application as in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, 2D drawing, Revit.
• Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
• Adobe´s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
• Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
• Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
• Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
• Able to work under stress for urgent order request.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 18 - 60 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !