Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The core role of the Graphic Designer is responsible to determine the message through creative design or image should portray a message by developing graphics illustrations through colors, images, text style and layout.
• Edit and post of video clips, banners, posters, events brochures in a creative yet professional way to online sites.
• Visualize and Design compelling image content for online and off line web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, blogs, and mailer campaign to go alongside a compelling headline, tagline, or title; an image that converts
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
• Ability to transform data into visual graphics and diagrams to complex ideas more accessible
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Follow written and verbal directions as they are given from immediate supervisor
Working Hours / Conditions
• When not working on-site for an event, the hours of a Graphic Designer are regular office hours Monday to Friday.
• However, when working on an event, the hours are often long and unsociable, with weekend and evening work common.
• And having being in a fast-paced environment, candidate must be prepared to work on several tasks when required.
• Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
• Understand and able to converse in English
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
- Increment - subject to individual performance
- Yearly incentives - subject to company performance
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !