Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT + DETAIL DESIGN/ CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS + CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION ARCHITECT
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT & DETAIL DESIGN
- Able to identify all materials and mechanism to be used for the project based on the agreed schematic design
- Able to research and obtain technical information for materials and mechanism identified to be used for construction purposes.
- Able to develop and produce drawings for key design feature identified for the project.
- Able to Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants and suppliers to conclude detail design in preparation for construction drawings purposes.
- Able to produce standard construction drawings independently.
- Able to produce coordinated CAD drawings from hand sketches.
- Able to read and coordinate C&S, M&E and other relevant consultants drawings while producing construction drawings
- Able to apply building by law requirements into construction drawings.
- Able to incorporate building suppliers´ standard details or shop drawings into a coordinated construction drawings.
- To have the knowledge of and to produce all necessary authority submission drawings from schematic design stage of a project in order to obtain approval for :
- TCP | ABCi. - Good Knowledge of building by law to comply with while producing any authority submission drawings.
- Able to liaise and follow up with the various authority departments requirements in obtaining approval.
- Able to collate and compile submission documents to obtain CCC approval.
- Candidate must possess minimum of 2 years experience in architectural consultancy practice.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skill in english.
- Ability to identify reasonable time required for any given task.
- Good time management in completing tasks based on time identified and agreed.
- Able to work independently and shown willingness to learn through research.
- Software requirements: Autocad, Sketchup, Revit, Adobe Suite, MS Office, Rendering Software
- Medical Benefits
- Leave Benefits
- In-Job Training
- Bonus Remuneration
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !