Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
• They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
• Graphic designers work with both text and images.
• They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text.
• Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or web page, including how much space each will have.
• When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables.
• Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
• Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
• Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout
• Present the design to clients or the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !