Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Good Communication skills
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 2
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !