Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Graphic designers typically do the following:
• Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
• Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Developing graphics for product illustrations, logos, websites and other tasks determined by the supervisor
• Present the design to clients or the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Manage communication mechanisms and channels, internally and externally, to re-enforce the corporate brand, image, and vision.
• Able to deliver tasks against high standards, ensuring only the best work is presented to the senior team and client.
Skills and qualification:
• Creativity, typography, Adobe’s creative apps, After effects Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, branding, delivering presentations, Microsoft Office Suite, UI/UX Design, Print Design,
• able to work under pressure with minimal supervision,
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• have digital design capabilities.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 02/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !