Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Create, modify and edit illustrations, icons, logos, layouts, colour schemes, typefaces, graphical and/or digital designs for use in proposals, banners, billboards, flyers, media release templates, exhibits, newsletters, brochures, ads, websites, slideshows, presentations, and other printed collaterals.
• Conceptualise and prepare comprehensive print-ready proofs, visuals, illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions and requirements of the client and/or supervisor.
• Introduce, propose and assist with brainstorms for rough drafts, concepts and ideas as well as execution of pitch materials when needed.
• Meet with clients to create materials, concepts and ideas that conform to client needs and timelines.
• Work with other copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
• Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all supporting departments.
• Degree in Design, Graphic Design, Communications, Art, Fine Arts, Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
• Photography, videography, motion graphics, animation skills or experience with 3D design would be a plus.
• Portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects, illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiar with design software and technologies such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, Apple Final Cut Pro, InCopy, Cinema 4D, Sketch, HTML, AutoCAD, and CSS, etc.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, colour, icons, typography, print, and the web.
• Up-to-date on the latest design with the ability to adapt them into strategic designs.
• Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work, to develop and execute a project from concept to completion.
• Ability to meet strict production deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to communicate, articulate and justify design and idea solutions.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Fuel Allowance, Food Allowance, Phone Allowance, Annual Salary Increment, Annual Performance Bonus
Closing date: 24/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !