Showroom & Service Centre: Lot 78A & 78B, Beribi Industrial Park, Jalan Gadong, Kampong Beribi, BE1118, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Position: Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Responsible for designing of high-quality artwork according to requirement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
from marketing briefs.
• Conceptualize, design, and execute creative graphic artwork for
marketing and communication related items in the digital, social and
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size,
type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Creative design and production of (but not limited to) digital media
(Facebook post and ads, Instagram posts and ads, paid media
banners, infographics etc. ) and printed collaterals (standees,
brochures, posters, event related materials etc. )
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with other departments about layout and design.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Preferably Degree in Graphic Design, or a related discipline
• A minimum working experience of 2 years in relevant fields.
Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficient in MS Office
• High creativity and attention to details
• Results-driven and able to work under stress
B$800. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.