Position: Graphic Designer and Web Developer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Successful applicants will be posted at the secondary DREAM MAKERS ENTERPRISE office in Kuala Belait district.
• Job seekers are to ensure that they have adequate transportation means commute on a daily basis or as per required.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER + WEB DEVELOPER
• This role is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for external users.
• The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components.
• Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis.
• Best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects.
• The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
• They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, Java, CMS.
• Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality design work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
• Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in BOTH Malay and English.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and font style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
• Prepares final layout print-ready files of art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer´s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
• Maintains technical knowledge by engaging in continual on-the-job training resources, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Process skills: knowledge and experience to fulfill artwork in a multi-media platform. This includes determining papers, colors, printing processes, and camera-ready output. One must also have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
• Design skills: knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
• Computer skills: computer design software systems; primarily APPLE (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. )
• Graphic Design Skills,
• Layout Skills,
• Creative Services,
• Customer Focus,
• experience or desire to learn Dreamweaver, Flash, Shockwave, Adobe Acrobat and/or Photoshop.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Related experience within the advertising industry is preferable.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Fine Arts.
• A bachelor’s referred, but not required in lieu of experience computer information systems, computer science or a related discipline.
• Minimum 2-3 years of web design and development experience preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Annual performance BONUS
• Annual salary INCREMENT
• Mobile and mileage ALLOWANCE
• Insurance, training and etc
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !