Position: Graphic Designer cum Marketing Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
About the Role
• The core role of the Graphic designer cum Marketing Assistant is to manage and monitor all social media platforms, maintaining our unique brand voice.
• To conceptualize and drive strategies for all products and services and know the market pulse, latest happening and ability to propose marketing strategies for related collateral.
• He / She is also responsible determinethe message the creative design or image should portray a message by developing graphics illustrations through colors, images, text style and layout.
• Assist and work closely in planning, execution and optimization of online marketing efforts.
• Develop, manage and maintain digital marketing campaigns for organisations social media and maintaining the website viability.
• Manage the digital strategies including but not limited to search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, and display advertising.
• Write and optimise content for the website and social media accounts.
• Edit and post of video clips, banners, posters, events brochures in a creative yet professional way to online sites.
• Visualize and Design compelling image content for online and off line web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, blogs, and mailer campaign to go alongside a compelling headline, tagline, or title; an image that converts.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Ability to transform data into visual graphics and diagrams to complex ideas more accessible.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Follow written and verbal directions as they are given from immediate supervisor
Working Hours and Conditions
When not working on-site for an event, the hours of a Graphic designer cum Marketing Assistant are regular office hours Monday to Friday.
However, when working on an event, the hours are often long and unsociable, with weekend and evening work common. And having being in a fast-paced environment, candidate must be prepared to work on several tasks when required.
• He / She would be expected to be able to work at a startup environment.
• A team player but can work independently to get job done.
• He / She is required to be fluent in both English and Malay with knowledge of marketing objectives, tactics and strategies.
• Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 25 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Yearly Increment, Bonus Incentives - Subject to individual performance
Closing date: 05/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !