Position: Graphic Designer cum Marketing Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• You will primarily be responsible for art working and applying designs across a range of medias, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both essential.
• You’ll also be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish, working with General Manager to develop ideas and solutions for the company.
• Managing social media accounts, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, take ownership of your work and deliver end results that surpass the initial brief.
• Designing new and updating current collaterals following corporate branding guidelines
• Creating brand collateral for product, including concept development
• Designing artwork for social media and adverts
• Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas
• Providing quality control over own work
• Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
Skills and competencies
• You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• A professional qualification OR relevant experience to graphic design and videography
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Skilled in designing new material that fits its target audience
• Self-motivated, highly organised and able to work to demanding deadlines
• Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on social media
• Good understanding of social media platform such as Instagram and Facebook
• A positive and proactive attitude
• Previous experience in creative agency environment would be an advantage
• You’ll have a well-executed portfolio demonstrating excellent design principles in layout and typography
• Must have own transport with valid driving license.
Education Required: GCE ´´N´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
1. After 3 months probation will be offer permanent position base on satisfactory performance
2. Annual Leave
3. TAP & SCP
Closing date: 28/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !