Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Interested applicants must submit a portfolio of their work.
• Applications without a portfolio will not be entertained.
• Must have own transportation.
• Must be proactive and be willing to work late.
• Must be fluent in Malay and English.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator or other similar software.
• Ability to use 3D Max and video editing software as well as having proficient photography skills is advantageous.
• Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job and presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
• Working as part of a team with other designers and the sales & marketing department.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
• Capture live events, such weddings or professional conferences, utilizing video recording and sound equipment.
• Select the equipment that best suits the event and venue to capture it in the manner desired by your client.
• Maintain and repair camera and sound equipment as needed and may need to manage a crew as well, depending on the size of the production.
- Performance Bonus (after one year)
- Food Allowance (after probation)
- Transport Allowance (after probation)
- Phone Allowance (after probation)
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !