Nimanja Enterprise Block B, Unit 20, Ground Floor, Q-Lap Kompleks, Kiulap
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Attention to detail
• Strong Customer-service skills
• Minimum 1 year experience as a pet groomer
• Pet groomer certificate/diploma preferred
• Able to move pets and merchandise up to 20 kg
• fluent in English
• Neat & tidy
• Professionally trim and style cats and dogs with teddy bear cut, poodle cut, lion cut, or any type of styles as requested by customers.
• Professionally perform grooming services such as ear and eye cleaning, nail clipping, brushing and combing, and paw pads cleaning.
• Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
• Provide quick and courteous service to all customers.
• Ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal.
• Promote sales of our grooming products and services provide food and water to all cats and dogs in the boarding rooms on a daily basis.
• Occasionally supervise cats & dogs in the boarding rooms.
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the work premises.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !