Position: Guest Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation which includes ordering, supervising, training and mentoring.
- Deliver superior guest services,
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs.
- Plan new and update existing menus with the F&B Manager and respective kitchen chefs.
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy, includes handling of social media accounts.
- Plan and participate at local food events to further expose our business.
- Respond efficiently and professionally to customer questions and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts ad rosters, includes planning manpower needs during busy and slow periods.
- Manage and lead staff for events big and small as well as day to day operations.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Training and evaluate staff performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Manage restaurant supplies.
- Control costs and minimize waste.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions as and when.
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !