Position: Guest Service Agent ( Reception)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Providing courteous and professional service to guests who are checking into or out of the facility and to offer assistance to guest as needed during their stay.
• Issue keys, collect guest payment and billing information.
• GSA answers guest request for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, staff and management to fulfil guest requirements.
• GSA provides quality and creative solution dealing with irate guest and to ensure the guest satisfaction.
• They may also provide other information about the locale.
• GSA will act as the first point of financial accounting duties that involves bookkeeping duties, maintaining a cash drawer, preparing bank deposits, refunds, guest bills and collect payment.
• This duty involves both check in and check out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Greeting guest upon arrival and making them feel welcome
· Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
· Perform accurate check‐ins and check‐outs of guests daily
· Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
· Make reservations over the phone and in person
· Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests
· Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift
· Listen to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner.
· Anticipate and address guest service needs.
· Promote a safe working environment and learn and adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including procedures for handling of the fire panel, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary
· Comply with the UBD Corporation Policies, Procedures and Code of Ethics
· Performs any additional tasks which are assigned by management
· Able to organize, plan ahead and manage workload
· Able to work independently
· Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast paced and multi tasked environment
· Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and use of the internet
Requirement & Qualification:
· Minimum ‘O’Level qualification with at least 1-2 Years working experience in the same industry. Diploma in Hospitality Industry will be an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure, with good communication skill & able to solve problems.
· Able to speak & understand Malay and English language.
· Able to work on-shift and on standby for 24/7.
Please be informed that this job advert will close on 20th April 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !