Position: H2S Supervisor
• To qualify for the job you must have minimum 5 years of experience working offshore as an H2S Supervisor.
• Safety awareness shall be a high priority and be able to keep a sense of perspective.
• You will be part of our operation working in H2S environment on different oil and gas installations offshore.
• Specific responsibilities of the position
• Take care of assisting/advising all personnel present on the installation in H2S matters.
• Give the personnel on the installation “on the spot” training in H2S gas, H2S procedures, detection and protection equipment immediately after arrival on the installation.
• Confirm that all vessels and helicopters in the vicinity of the installation are informed in the event of an H2S gas hazard.
• The H2S Safety Supervisor shall participate in the safety meetings on the installation.
• The H2S Safety Supervisor shall at all times perform his work in such a way that his own as well as the health and safety of other personnel are not endangered in any way.
• Shall report on all safety and health related incidents, which may occur during his work.
• Such reporting shall also include incidents relating to the H2S Safety Supervisor.
• Shall also adhere to any such reporting, which may be implemented by the drilling contractor or Company.
• Specific requirements for the position
• Offshore experience
• H2S Experience
• Valid Health Certificate
• Basic IT knowledge H2S
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 50 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 13/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !