Position: HIAB Crane Truck Driver - 25 Tons & above
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck,
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record amount and type of cargo(es) being delivered.
• Ensure cargo is properly secured before driving.
• Take orders for new deliveries from Transport Supervisor.
• Drive long distances.
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws.
• Inspect their vehicle before and after the trip, and record any defects found.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep vehicle, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Plan routes
• Send items to client on time.
• Transport hazardous materials.
• Take special precautions while driving.
• Maintain log of trips.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 25 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !