Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
1. Equivalent qualification in Horticulture, Agriculture and Agriculture Botany or of related fields.
2. Proficient in both written and spoken Malay and English.
3. Preference given to candidate having 2-3 years of experience working in the horticulture, agriculture or floriculture industry.
4. Knowledge on nursery management and landscaping are of advantage.
5. Competent on major computer software and systems.
6. Having excellent personal quality of initiative, problem-solving, communication, team working and organizational skills.
7. To deploy the best practices of cultivation and maintenance of ornamental plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables and herbal plants for sale and landscaping projects works requirements.
8. To develop new or improved varieties having higher yield, quality and adaptability to climate, soil, uses and processes.
9. To manage weed, insect pests and disease control program.
10. To supervise and to conduct in-house training for staff and workers.
11. Possess valid driving license.
12. Ready to work beyond normal working hours.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave
Closing date: 10/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !