Position: HR AND ADMIN MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;
- counseling managers on candidate selection;
- conducting and analyzing exit interviews;
- recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
- scheduling and conducting job evaluations;
- preparing pay budgets;
- monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions;
- recommending, pla
ing, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures pla
ing, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
- scheduling management conferences with employees;
- hearing and resolving employee grievances;
- counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
- recommending benefit programs to management;
- directing the processing of benefit claims;
- obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids;
- awarding benefit contracts;
- designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
- conducting investigations;
- maintaining records;
- representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system;
- keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
- following up on work results.
• Responsible in office administration and building/facilities and security matters
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Bachelor Degree of Human Resources Management or other relevant qualifications
• A minimum working experience of 5 years in relevant fields. Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
• Possess knowledge of labour and employee relations laws and practices
• Ability to handle payroll
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and writing skills
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity regarding employee information
• Experience in establishing a filing system and a documentation system
• Recruitment, Training and Professional Development of Staff
• Performance Appraisals
• Maintaining Healthy Work Culture, Resolving Conflicts and Maintain Employee Relations
• Rewards and Incentives Scheme
• Legal Knowledge
• Organization Management and Payroll Management
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !