Position: HR & Admin Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Perform general clerical duties such as fax, mail, photocopy, scan and type documents.
• Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, staff information etc.
• Assist in coordination of company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
• Monitor and update staff attendance daily and prepare monthly report.
• Handle work pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
• Assist in the recruiting process including job advertisement posting and arranging interview.
• Assist in new staff recruitment, interview and orientation.
• Monitor and stock up for office supplies and ensure office equipment property is properly maintained and serviced.
• Perform other ad-hoc HR and administrative tasks.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Preferably Diploma in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
• At least 1 year of relevant fields.
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to meet deadline and work effectively under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 05/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !