Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Handling incoming calls and other communications.
Perform general clerical duties such as fax, mail, photocopy, scan and type documents.
Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, staff information etc.
Assist in coordination of company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
Monitor and update staff attendance daily and prepare monthly report.
Handle work pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
Assist in the recruiting process including job advertisement posting and arranging interview.
Assist in new staff recruitment, interview, orientation and clearance.
Monitor and stock up for office supplies and ensure office equipment property is properly maintained and serviced.
Process insurance claims and renewal.
Perform other ad-hoc HR and administrative tasks.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Preferably Diploma in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
• At least 3 year of relevant fields. Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to meet deadline and work effectively under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
B$800-B$1200 per month
(Salary commensurate with qualification and experience. )
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a covering letter and updated resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !