Position: HR Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To provide full administrative support to the Management and team.
2. To maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
3. To maintain regular communication with Clients, MEMI and Employment Agencies on SAWP & WPR related matters to ensure approval obtained in timely manners.
4. To develop and responsible of its implementation of HR policy and standards documentation in consultation with and as directed by the management team in line with the company’s strategic priorities and comply with legislation or other standards.
5. To manage and monitor the capture of HR information (Includes HR and Training) to a level that allows for timely and accurate reporting on key performance indicators that support strategic priorities.
6. To maintain regular communication and consultation with training, HSE and operational teams to identity effective reporting.
7. To provide advice on interpretation and application of policy and standards as guided by the management team.
8. To prepare regular reports, submissions, and briefing papers on a range of human resource related issues to management as requested.
9. To develop, maintain, execute and ensure that standards are met for accurate storage and retrieval of human resources information as dictated by internal and external requirements including:
• Provision of employment documents for new employees
• Preparation of appropriate employee agreements for lodging (where appropriate)
• Management of employee training records
• Logging of all electronic records relating to employees
10. To lead or participate in projects and tasks requiring specialist HR involvement and expertise as directed.
11. To participate in the development and implementation of business planning for people and organization plan of actions.
12. To develop a range of administrative workflows and oversee the administrative and front desk activities to ensure smooth operation of the department.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 27 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: GTL Insurance
Closing date: 02/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !