Position: HR Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
• Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
• Be patient, tactful and approachable
• Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
• Have good spoken and written communication skills
• High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees’ personal details
• Have good organising skills and strong communication skills
• Have problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team.
• Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
• Be able to use and hands on experience working with MS Office databases, spreadsheets, word processing.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP INSURANCE
Closing date: 08/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !