*Human Resources Associate Job Responsibilities:*
Accomplishes human resource objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information.
*Human Resources Associate Job Duties:*
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
*Human Resources Associate Skills and Qualifications:*
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Orienting Employees, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality, Time Management, Analyzing Information, Visa Process
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !