Position: HR Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for a HR Executive to join our team and implement various human resources programs.
• We require a HR Generalist who has a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to on-boarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
• If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kick-start your career in the field, this is the place to be.
• Your role as an HR Executive will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing training, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies.
• You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
• And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
• The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks around performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
• Organize annual employee performance reviews
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Degree in Human Resource/Business administration or relevant field
• Proven working experience of more at least 5 years as an HR Generalist
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (Words; Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !