Position: HR/LBD (Junior)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Support the management of the company in all activities related to Human Resources (HR) and Local Business Development (LBD) including but not limited the following:
• Provide day to day administrative and office support in the various Human Resources functions.
• Assist in Implementing a comprehensive HR Policies & procedures.
• Prepare Employment contracts for new employees.
• Advertise Job Vacancies.
• Perform interviews of new potential employees.
• Supporting updating the Employee’s Inductions package and conduct the HR induction for new employees.
• Follow up on Training & Career plans for employees including creation of competency and Training Matrix.
• Support in monitoring overall LBD Plans & targets (including Contractual LBD targets).
• Reporting to relevant authorities and clients (i. e LBD, Manpower forecast and etc).
• Degree in Human Resource Management Or any related fields.
• At least 1 year experience in HR & LBD.
• Good communication skills (both spoken and written in English and Malay).
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !