Position: HR LBD Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Prepare newly hired employee for their career development plan in the organization and for developing the skills and competency.
• Prepare Trainees’ internship training plan and monitor progress
• Coordinate training, development and competency verification and assessments feedback
• Update report on recruitment status updated data in personal file and MESB Employee Database System
• Identify training and development opportunities.
• Ensuring submission of LBD requirement
• Monitor and record progress of the development plan and produce monthly and quarterly development progress report timely for the company and progress/ deviation report on every 4th month for online submission to the Ministry of Energy (Energy and Manpower) and Industry Office as per LBD directive.
• Company focal point for communicating with the Ministry of Energy (Energy and Manpower) and Industry as and when required and attend any event organized by the government department.
• Company focal point for job fair, exhibition and any others associated activities to LBD.
• Provide input on LBD succession plan for Work Visa/ Permit application via Ministry of Energy (Energy and Manpower) and Industry.
• Ensure company meet the Ministry of Energy (Energy and Manpower) and Industry LBD directives requirements in relation to local staff development.
• Support the initiative of procedure development or instructions and Training Management System pertaining to Local Training and Development in line with Company and LBD Directives.
• Prepare and submit relevant documents for work permit and visa applications to the Labour and Immigration Department of Brunei Darussalam
• Coordinates and update maintain workers’ home leave, resignation and report to the immediate supervisor on regular basis
• Coordinate staff and workers’ pre-employment medical examination and IC application
• Coordinate new staff and worker’s bank account opening
• Ensure work permit relation information are update-to-date
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: BND 250. 00 medical benefits
Closing date: 15/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !