Position: HR/LBD Officer (Senior)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
_Job Description_ Support the management of the company in all activities related to Human Resources (HR) and Local Business Development (LBD) including but not limited the following:
• Provide Human Resources expertise in all aspects of employee relations and development.
• Implementing comprehensive HR Policies & procedures.
• Identification and selection of potential recruits including trainees and communications with relevant institutions and/or government bodies.
• Perform interviews of new potential employees.
• Update the employee’s Handbook/Terms and Conditions of Employment in compliance with the employment law and regulation.
• Update the Employee’s Inductions package and conduct the HR induction for new employees. Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
• In charge of all the forms and procedures used throughout the employment process.
• Definition & implementation of Training & Career plans for employees including creation of competency and Training Matrix.
• Perform competency assessments and gap analysis throughout the organisation.
• Create and upkeep all Company’s Organisation Charts as well as Contract Specific Organisation Charts.
• Develop and maintain the Human Resource management system (HRMs) and responsible for its execution.
• Provide advice and case management support in areas of grievance and disciplines.
• Formulate, implement and monitor overall LBD Plans & targets (including Contractual LBD targets).
• Reporting to relevant authorities and clients (i. e LBD, Manpower forecast and etc).
• Participate in engagement meetings with the relevant authorities. Participate in the Work Permit application and process for Foreign employees.
• Participate in Tendering process for new business opportunities of the company and including preparation of manpower plan, training & development plan, LBD and etc.
• Degree in Human Resource Management Or any related fields.
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR & LBD.
• Good communication skills (both spoken and written in English and Malay).
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent Computer skills.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !