Position: HR Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Human Resources Officer (HRO) is responsible for providing support in their Division with various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• HRO provides advice and assistant to supervisors and staff.
• This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies.
• The position coordinates the staff recruitment process.
• HRO ensure that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
• Recruitment and selection process
• Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment.
• Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
• Schedule and organize interviews.
• Participate in applicant interviews.
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates (if required)
• Update report on recruitment status
• Ensuring updated data in personal file and HRMS system
• Logistic Manpower Requirement (reliever)
• Labor Relation
• Ensuring submission of LBD requirement
• To liaise with immigration and labour agency team for application and renewal
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems. Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
Performance and Development
• Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
• Conduct Right Start Induction to new hire employee
• Provide advice and assistant with writing job descriptions.
• Provide advice and assistant when conducting staff performance evaluations.
• Identify training and development opportunities.
• Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
• Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures.
• Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
• Conduct Exit Interview Organize and conduct Employee Engagement Program
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
• Coordinating on any issues related to staff house requirement not limited on inspection
• Monitor daily attendance.
• Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
• Provide basic counseling to staff that have performance related issues.
• Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
• Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
• Promote workplace safety.
• To perform HR Audit to ensure HR compliances
• Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
• the indicated salary is not reflective of the actual salary offered.
• The salary package will be discussed between the candidate and the company.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !