Position: HR TRAINING ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Organize and Coordinate Training Events:
• Training assistants organize training events by scheduling travel arrangements, making lodging arrangements, and scheduling conference and training room time for various training events.
Create Training Materials:
• Training assistants create written and visual training materials used to guide trainees.
• Training assistants perform office clerical duties such as organizing digital and paper files as well as copying and scanning documents.
Design Training and Course Schedules:
• Training assistants create training course schedules and training timetables.
Write Promotional Materials:
• Training assistants write newsletters and other promotional materials to market available training programs and courses.
Prepare Conference and Training Rooms:
• Training assistants straighten up and restock conference and training rooms, refilling supplies, and performing light custodial tasks as needed to keep these areas clean and well-organized.
Training Assistant Skills and Qualifications
• Need Training assistants with excellent customer service skills who can juggle multiple tasks at once and manage many different projects and schedules at the same time.
We are looking for a training assistant who display the following skills:
Graduate (In any field) preferably Business Management/ Arts/ Humanities
1. Communication Skills – Training assistants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce training materials, make bookings, and schedule events with vendors
2. Organization Skills –Training assistants must juggle many different tasks and maintain training schedules, professionals pursuing this path must have great organization skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
3. Data Entry – Training assistants enter digital information into office computer systems, which means that anyone seeking this job must have experience with data entry
4. Interpersonal Skills – We look for training assistants with strong interpersonal skills because they often coordinate with customers, trainees, and supervisors.
• Great Customer Service Skills, Polite, Well behaved, Well Mannered, Soft Spoken.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !