Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HSE program, i. e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
• public speaking skills
• Min 3 years’ relevant experience HSE.
• certificate training and course in a health, safety, or environmental.
• Driving license class 3.
• Strong passion in HSE.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
• Able to work independently and meticulous.
• Must be willing to travel at short notice
• Possess certification in NEBOSH (if have)
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 (if have)
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
- incentive depending your working performance
- Remuneration ranges from B$500. 00 and above OR B$ 1000. 00 and above.
Closing date: 03/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !