Position: HSE Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Department: Health, Safety & Environment Department
Reporting To: HSE General Manager
• Establish the short-term goals and long-term plans for the department, in line with BMC goals;
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and keep abreast of changes in appropriate regulations and legislation;
• Oversee all HSE mandatory, statutory audits and inspection.
• Ensure that all policies and procedures are carried out in accordance to international standards;
• Review all assessments & reports and ensure that recommendations and solutions yield positive improvement, results and compliance;
• Update management and business partners on potential issues and recommend preventive measures to monitor and mitigate risks.
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Science or any related discipline.
• Master Degree and/or technical knowedge on chemical/mechanical as added advantage;
• Must have at least ten (10) years of working experience in related field including 5 years’ experience in supervisory role.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 42 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 796 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 27/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !