Position: HSE Manager (NEBOSH DIPLOMA)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Coordinates Company’s Health, Safety, Security and Environmental matters.
• Maintains Health, Safety, Security and Environmental statistics and records.
• Member of the Safety Management and SMS Review Committee.
• If appointed as an Internal Auditor, carry out audits of Company’s vessels and shore-based personnel as directed by the Designated Person Ashore or his/her deputy.
• Carry out investigation of incidents/accidents involving Company’s vessels as directed by the Operations and/or Designated Person Ashore.
• Co-ordinate with the various teams to establish and implement the Company’s SMS.
• Ensure the identification of safety risk assessment and environmental aspects / impacts are updated.
• Ensure achievement of safety and environmental objectives and targets via appropriate management programs.
• Plan yearly Internal Audits.
• Plan and coordinate the Management Review meeting and inter departmental safety meeting as per the HSSE plan
• Plan the yearly External audit program taking into account Interim, Initial, Intermediate and Renewal audits for company’s fleet of new builds and existing vessels.
• Convene board of inquiry to investigate serious incidents of injuries, fatalities, damage to properties and pollution to the environment.
• Attend Charterers’ and Statutory Health, Safety and Environmental meetings and workshops.
• Ensure non-conformances are resolved with the appropriate corrective action to correct any system deficiencies promptly.
• Assist external communication with relevant parties including personnel working on behalf of the company.
• Liaise with third-party certification body and classification body.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !