Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1
• Minimum 5 years working experience as HSE Officer
• Holds valid NEBOSH certificate
- Prepare weekly HSSE activity report.
- Prepare HSSE Plan and relevant HSSE document required for the project/ contract.
- Strictly observe HSE policies and ensure that the crew working under him is completely aware and follows HSE policies.
- Schedules and lead regular operation HSE meetings
- Frequent monitoring of worksites to ensure compliance of standards & effective HSSE controls.
- Familiar with all applicable safety rules, regulations and recommendations and that they are strictly observed and adhered to by all PERSONNEL within his/her control or who may wish to visit the location of works.
- Carry-out investigation in all dangerous occurrences, incidents and accidents.
- Review the weekly / monthly HSSE Performance and Statistic Report for every project/ contract prior to submission to the client.
- Arranges HSE inductions for new joiners, visitors and contractors
- Generate and develop contract/project HSE Plan and review on regular basis
- Participate in incident investigating
- Update and maintain a safety notice board, man-hour exposure record, HSE plan updates etc.
- To supervise and ensure that all works activities on all company onshore and offshore facilities are carried in accordance with HSSE standards, policies, audits.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 27 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Email to : hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !