Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1
• Minimum 5 years working experience as HSE Officer
• Holds valid NEBOSH certificate
- Prepare weekly HSSE activity report.
- Prepare HSSE Plan and relevant HSSE document required for the project/ contract.
- Strictly observe HSE policies and ensure that the crew working under him is completely aware and follows HSE policies.
- Schedules and lead regular operation HSE meetings
- Frequent monitoring of worksites to ensure compliance of standards & effective HSSE controls.
- Familiar with all applicable safety rules, regulations and recommendations and that they are strictly observed and adhered to by all PERSONNEL within his/her control or who may wish to visit the location of works.
- Carry-out investigation in all dangerous occurrences, incidents and accidents.
- Review the weekly / monthly HSSE Performance and Statistic Report for every project/ contract prior to submission to the client.
- Arranges HSE inductions for new joiners, visitors and contractors
- Generate and develop contract/project HSE Plan and review on regular basis
- Participate in incident investigating
- Update and maintain a safety notice board, man-hour exposure record, HSE plan updates etc.
- To supervise and ensure that all works activities on all company onshore and offshore facilities are carried in accordance with HSSE standards, policies, audits.
Single with own transport
Must have an experienced in documentation and preparing report
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 27 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Email to : success@zahrahemployment. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !